If you have ever been involved in a wedding especially as a bride or bridesmaid you are probably aware of the concept of a Wedding Day Survival Kit. Whether you are getting married in the Dolomites in Italy or a romantic venue in Paris this kit might just save the day! No matter how much you can plan the day you never know if something is going to go wrong or not and most of the time not everything goes EXACTLY to plan, and that is where a nifty kit will come in handy!
Keep Scrolling To See The List!
Wedding Day Survival Kit
These items have been known to save the day and have come in handy many times! This would be a great bridal shower gift or a great gift from the maid of honor!
1. Mini Sewing Kit: Be sure it includes scissors, needles, thread, hem tape, buttons, and safety pins!
2. Baby Powder: Great for hot summer days to help absorb sweat and will help to slide on that beautiful fitted gown. It will also help with any chaffing on thighs or underarms!
3. Super Glue: For fixing shoes, nails, jewelry or a head piece.
4. Tweezers: From stray hairs or strands on your dress or even the possible splinter, you never know when these will come in handy!
5. Tissues: These are typically ALWAYS needed on a wedding day! For the happy tears and in case you poke yourself in the eye with a mascara wand.
6. Mini first aid kit: band aid, pain reliever, antiseptic, liquid bandaids, allergy medicine, and Tums for an upset stomach!
7. Deodorant/Perfume: It is very likely somebody forgot to use it in the morning!
8. Razor: Same as above!
9. Stain remover pen: In case somebody spills a bit of wine or food on their dress!
10. White Chalk: If something happens to the wedding dress and the stain is so stubborn a remover won’t work, white chalk will usually do the trick to cover it up!
11. Dental Floss/Mints: You can make sure those snacks in the bridal suit don’t stay longer than they are wanted.
12. Lint roller: Especially for the suits the groom, groomsmen, father-of-the-bride, and grandparents will be wearing!
13. Towelettes: For freshening up on the go!
14. Extra bobby pins and hair ties: You really can’t have too many of these!
Let’s hope you never have to use any of these, but if you do you’ll be a hero with a Wedding Day Survival Kit like this!
Check out some more blog posts!